Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cast B - Final Push

Hey guys, as we head "once more unto the breach dear friends" in our final week of possible rehearsal, I was curious and hopeful to see what we could do about orchestrating a rehearsal for this Friday sometime, since many of us have completed our time pressing finals. I would suggest Saturday, but due to bad scheduling I will be out of town for the majority of the day. No matter what happens Monday, I think it would be beneficial for us all as well as help me out a ton. What do you say?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds good to me - I'm going to try to get a schedule together tomorrow for a couple scenes and try to find a good space for a run-through (or two). If you (or anyone else) has a specific scene you want to look at, be sure to let me know (and I'm going to get 5.2 set up for one of the days this week).

    ReplyDelete