Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cast B Outlaw Scene

I have a small logistical issue in reference to the ending of the Outlaw scene and the beginning of the next scene. As it stands now I have 19 lines of text to get from backstage, through the basement up to the lobby entrance on stage left. Also, I need to change costumes during that time. I was wondering if anyone had a solution they could suggest. I'm not the fastest runner in the world (shocker I'm sure) and I'm afraid with the change I am going to miss my cue. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there... so, I had the same problem, and we've decided (although not tried yet) to just change the entrance so that it's not from the house. Simples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I think that would be the best (and most obvious) solution. I hope Colleen will let me change the entrance so late in the game. I definitely can't run that distance and make it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you still want to do your outlaw as a greaser type, as you come offstage, just drop the jacket. We'll just through an over sized dress shirt on ya and you will be fine for the host. And maybe some suspenders, if there is time.

    ReplyDelete