Monday, April 11, 2011

Father and Son--then a bit on frogs

Matt Davis had a great idea for the Antonio/Proteus scene in terms of building relationship. Since my wig is similar to Michael's hair in terms of length he thought maybe we can both have the same hair swish moment. I was thinking after I say, "for what i will i will and there an end" and then the both of us do our hair flourishes. Might be comic. I'll work on the frogs and make them prepped for stage. Sorry about that guys. I just followed a picture I pulled online. I'll also send my availability. This week is hard. I'm best after Thursday's class and this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Colleen said the frogs were historically accurate, so you essentially did the right thing. Thanks again for taking the time and effort to make them, and tweak them.

    ReplyDelete