Thursday, April 7, 2011

Outside rehearsals & program

I was very, very impressed by how well we managed our rehearsal today. Thumbs up to all. I mentioned this to the few people who were left after rehearsal, but I think a good use of our time tomorrow would be to do a line speed-through since it may be difficult to get scenes on their feet in the PEG dorm. I also noticed while following along today that paraphrasing crops up in places where we're still fuzzy on lines, so I think that a line-thru tomorrow will be just the ticket for a smashing run on Monday.
Also, I will stop by Masonic before class to pick up one of the chime bells if someone (Jamie?) would like to work it in to one those places you mentioned. What lines are they again?
Um. What else. I'll volunteer to put together a simple program with the cast lists since the performances are now open to the public!

No comments:

Post a Comment