Monday, April 4, 2011

Facebook & BBQ!

As you likely have noticed, or will notice, I took a bit of initiative and started a facebook event page for the performances. I made everybody Admins, so feel free to edit and move around and invite as needs be. I just wanted to get it up there so we can start gettin' the word out.

Additionally! I propose (and have suggested to some) a BBQ get-together on the weekend following finals so we can all hang out, enjoy the spring (hopefully Virginia will have made up its mind on what season it is by then) and talk a little shop about the wonders of Double Two Gents. Would that interest anyone? I would volunteer to either make carnitas or bratwurst and burgers (I also grill a mean portabello for our vegetarian-inclined friends). I think having it at either Gypsy Hill or Montgomery Hall Park would be a fun time.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful idea Bobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely for it. I would be happy to contribute something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, BBQ! I'll bring baked beans and/or chili!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is Gypsy Hill and I would love to.

    ReplyDelete