Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Interlude Music

I am so excited about our interlude music so I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to Liz for coming up with the mash-up and to Liz and Michael for going through...tweeking things...and for making an awesome song! It sounds amazing and I can't wait to share it with everyone during our performance.

Aside from music...I just want to say "I LOVE YOU" and "THANK YOU" to everyone in Cast A. I am so proud of the work that we are doing and how far we have come! I am excited for thursday and continuing to make our show even better!

Cast B...I can't wait to see your show on the 18th!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I think Liz and Michael have done some great work putting that together. I think it also fits the tone of our Two Gents very well.

    ReplyDelete