Sunday, April 3, 2011

EVERYBODY!!!!

What needs do we still have at this point, Cast A or B? Let's put these shows on their feet. If you need a prop or a costume, some to run lines with please let someone know. We have two weeks before we show this school and this town how this year's first years kick butt! I know we all have papers and other scenes and shows to work on, but hey at least we won't have a tech Sunday with shifting set piece and missed lighting cues. That's something right? I guess this turned into a "Go Us" kinda thing, as it should. But seriously communicate what you need to someone.

3 comments:

  1. I need someone to super glue my lines into my brain, because as much as I study them they fall right out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll nail it when the time comes. You are fantastic when you have an audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money (to rip) for AJ

    Joints for Speed

    Still working on my costume and playing with what I have, but as far as props that's what I see is missing - at least for me.

    ReplyDelete