Monday, February 21, 2011

Costumes

So, I've been mulling several things.

First of all, with the addition of the role of the bandit, I feel like I have a lot more freedom with my other two characters. With a third character to contrast them against, I feel like I don't need to make Antonio and Eglamour as drastically different. That, and they are each coming into their own.

Second of all, while I have a direction for costuming for Antonio, I don't have one for Eglamour or the bandits. So, my fellow outlaws, what are we wearing?

And third of all, do we have a budget for any costumes and props?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, already asked, there is no budget. Just whatever you can pull together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is okay with our cast I'd like to put my talents to use in the costuming area. I can have some designs and suggestion drawn up after spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, posted too soon. I meant say I feel kinda useless since I am a bit singing defunct and I'm not involved in any of the combat stuff. So yeah, I might just do that to give us options and something to say yes or no too.

    ReplyDelete