Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting Started

Well, just about to get ready to head out for our first rehearsal. I spent most of yesterday going over all of my paraphrasing and trying to get my memorization down. I was having difficulty getting my lines for 1.1 down, for some reason, but apparently my brain just wanted some sleep to let it sink in. Funny how that works sometimes.

I'm still trying to figure out the best place from which to approach Valentine, who seems equally intelligent and completely unaware. I'm looking forward to using this extended rehearsal process to get know everybody in our class better as actors.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about Valentine - that may seem contradictory, but there are many people like that. "Smart"/"witty" and "aware"/"perceptive" are far from the same thing.

    ReplyDelete