Sunday, March 27, 2011

CAST B Housekeeping Concerns

Hey there Cast B, I tried to cut and paste my email to you guys onto this blog but for some reason it wouldn't paste. If you are in Cast B and are like "What email?", go check your email because I'm sure it is there. Basically, I would like to have an after rehearsal meeting of Cast B to coordinate efforts a little more effectively than on the blog because it seems like people post without exactly reading and commenting on their fellow student's concerned postings. The fact of the matter is that we have 3 weeks to get up and running and there is still much to do and much to coordinate. I know everyone is busy, but it is imperative that we are on the same page. I hope you all feel of my concern.

1 comment:

  1. Before or after, we all need to talk and get ourselves together. We are too close to being an amazing show let a few details throw us off.

    I will have costume plots and a quick change list today. Let us all discuss these and other important tidbits.

    ReplyDelete