Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CAST B

I've already posted this week but I just had a brilliant idea (actually not that brilliant but fun). I've decided we should rename our cast from Cast B--because I always, ALWAYS, forget what cast I'm in to something more fun.
Here are my suggestions thus far:

Car Ramrod (because I wrote it on the paper!)
The One Eyed Wonder Weasels and Their Two Balls (dirty, but hilarious)
Fern Gully (because we're not assholes)
Scooty Puff Jr. (Thank you Futurama)

What suggestions do you guys have?

3 comments:

  1. Sex Panther

    The Darling Buds of May

    Bananas in Pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The One Eyed Wonder Weasels and Their Two Balls" gets my vote. The Two balls can stand for the two gents, and the One Eyed Weasels can symbolizes the cutting of the text! It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Brian on "The One Eyed Wonder Weasels and Their Two Balls"...God I love you Steph...I'm so sad that I didn't see this when you posted it two weeks ago. I feel so behind the times.

    ReplyDelete