Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Few Things....

1. I really like the idea of warm-ups. Would someone be willing to lead Cast B (one-eyed wonder weasels) in them?
2. Would it be possible to watch the other cast before the performance or even final rehearsal? I feel like I'm missing out and want to know what's happening with others.
and 3. (This one is probably the most important and I should have put it first but I didn't and am now to lazy to copy and paste, so instead I'm posting this parenthetical diatribe) Is there anyway for the directors to see the half of the show that they DIDN'T direct? I think it would be super helpful if they could see what we are doing with the part they weren't involved in. I feel like this would help make the show more unified because then the directors could see what happens with the parts they didn't direct and maybe add more or change the half they did to make the whole show come together. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your third and most important point, Steph. For most of this rehearsal process, I have felt as if I'm working on two different shows. I have been trying to merge the two halves for myself, with some success, but any additional help would be fantastic.

    As for warm-ups, since these would be happening before class actually starts I don't see why both casts cannot warm up together. I'm going to try to get on the stage today before class (if not, then tyson) and lead whatever I can with the helps of others.(Maria?)

    ReplyDelete