Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cast B Props

I think I am part of Cast B...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was working on a props list? Maybe we could use this post to create an all encompassing props list to see about getting what we need together for our dress rehearsal or possibly our rehearsal before then.

Stuff like the various notes that are handed from person to person etc.

I know we have a rope ladder now (thanks Brian) and other things we are already rehearsng with, but stuff like that still would be beneficial to list too.

My goal with this is to see if we can get a collaborative effort together in getting the props we need.

4 comments:

  1. We also need the sonnet/letter that Valentine writes for Sylvia, as well as the sealed letter the Duke grabs from Val in 3.1.

    This may be costume, but also the glove of Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm using a Ring at one point, but that's something I can bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if your Silvia takes of one of a set that she is wear or just drops a single glove, but our cast just uses one. So i have the mate to it, we we are not using. Just offering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to those that responded. Maybe it's because there are so many posts to read but it seems like many of these posts go disregarded. Maybe it would be better to send off a cast focused email.

    ReplyDelete