Monday, March 21, 2011

Comments from the peanut gallery

First of all, I know there are several very quick costume changes in this play. Since we're in the process of gathering costumes, maybe now is a good time to figure out who needs help, and when, just to get into the habit. The same also applies to paging any curtains.

Second, if anyone's looking for the Arden, there's one backstage at the Blackfriar's. Just a reminder for everyone to be careful about making sure we're leaving everything as we found it for the ASC actors :-)

Third, for the moonwalk, cast B folks, did we want to enlist cast A? It seems like we're having problems rushing people on and offstage, and I don't think cast A would mind showing off in their best attire... I personally like the idea. What do ya'll think?

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty that is my Arden... I've been looking for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to sit down this week and look at costume change times. I think most everyone should have time for easy changes, with the exception of Duke/Speed.

    I am all for the more the merrier but I don't know if it would be too busy to have Cast A in the promenade since it is only supposed to be a minute at most, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, that... or maybe we could even use audience involvement? A few actors onstage pulling people from the gallent stools around, maybe giving them scarves in the process or some other statement of "I'm fashionable now"? Just a random thought....

    ReplyDelete