Monday, March 28, 2011

Publicity

Hello,

I've been concerned that we won't be able to bring a very large crowd to either performance. I'd like to see if we can bring in some more people. While I'm insanely busy until the 7th, I'd like to throw this out there, and hopefully some folks can get the ball rolling till I have time again. First of all, do we want posters/fliers? This might be a good chance for people in both casts to work together. I'm sure we have some artists and/or graphic designers milling in our midst. Do we want to take publicity photos, and/or send out press releases? Programs also might be a nice touch. Do we want seperate programs for each show? Notes from the Directors? Thanks to any specific people that have helped us on our way?

I'd like for both casts to show off their hard work. We need to let people know. :-)

I'd suggest that anyone who wants to be involved comment here, and e-mail each other from there to set up meetings.

Jessi

4 comments:

  1. I am a terrible terrible artist, but I am a decent calligrapher. I volunteer this and my wonderful tape skills to any possible posterizing activities in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do. That communications degree has to be good for something.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so, now that I'm back in town, let's see if we can meet sometime this week, briefly, maybe to bounce a few ideas off each other? Bobby, you have our schedules, so just pop me an email for when you think might work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do as soon as I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete