Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scheduling Magic

Well, I've been spending this week getting things together to schedule rehearsals for the One-Eyed Wonder Weasels, and Matt asked me to share my thoughts with all!

Apparently, Google calendar changed their parameters, but I've made due with what I have. Essentially, I began by getting everyone's schedules and creating a shared calendar on google so everyone could see when everyone else was busy/available (that may be the most difficult aspect, as you'll have to force everyone to it). Then, using my scheduling acumen, I prepared some proposed rehearsal times and finalized it. I tried to focus on scenes most apparent to what we would be working on, while also keeping in mind scenes that may have fallen a little by the wayside in the original blocking rehearsals. Next week will be a little smoother (with more notice for all rehearsing peeps), but by having a single person coordinating everyone's schedules, there is a little less wrangling and hand wringing over time and people concerns.

Just a cursory glance, but if anyone in Cast A wishes to undertake the scheduling conundrum and needs some help, just give me a buzz.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I can say here is THANK YOU. That must have taken a lot of time, so here's me applauding. *applauds*

    ReplyDelete