Sunday, March 13, 2011

Response to Jamie

I too like the idea of warm-ups. With a tight schedule, maybe we could meet slightly earlier for those of us that can.

And as far as performances go, would it be at all possible to have the performances two seperate nights? I have the suspicion that a daytime audience will get fewer audience members, and I think would help people (I know it would help me) focus on my own game, instead of dividing my attention between my own pre-show nerves and the other show, and won't be able to give the other cast the attention they deserve. I suspect more audience will come to two seperate nights of performance, rather than one long day. I may be perfectly wrong, however. And I also get it if the Blackfriar's isn't ours for both nights.

ALSO:
Are we having any sort of publicity? Posters? Anything to invite the local community?

1 comment:

  1. I strongly feel we should keep both performances on April 18. My family wants to come see them, and if we change the date for one of the performances, they won't be able to see the one that has switched to another date. No one can plan ahead if we change dates around at this late stage.

    ReplyDelete