Friday, March 25, 2011

First year musical group

I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this question, but I will post it here anyway. Soon, I'll send out an email because that seems to be the best way to get everyone on the same page.

Anyway, I (and I know Liz is with me on this) was really hoping that we could (as two casts) could get together and maybe put together some music. We haven't really figured out if we will be doing music other than the two versions of who is Silvia, but we should be working on that as well. I think working on the songs as a full group of whoever is interested regardless of cast could only be beneficial. However, working on other songs as well, especially if you have specific ideas (which I know some people do), could be not only fun, but beneficial. I think the more we start working together not only on our acting skills but our musical ones, the better. We have a lot of musical talent in both casts, and I think it would be wonderful to showcase it, if not for this show, sometime in the future, and getting together a first year "band" would be amazing!

So, in short, anyone interested in being involved in a first year musical group in which our first project would be to work on our Silvia songs and possible songs for interlude music, please contact me ASAP. (For the purposes of time and effort my email is rentfroe9012@mbc.edu).

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I sent you an email, Elizabeth, but I just want to reiterate that I'd like to be involved. As of this semester (for Two Gents purposes), I can sing but not play any musical instruments onstage.

    ReplyDelete